Staci's Fun Pictures

Sunday, October 07, 2007

The fun in Idaho!

Jenessa and I at her sister's house in Iona, Idaho for conference weekend.
It is tradition in Jenessa's family to have a turkey for conference weekend and it is also tradition to do a turkey dance before they cook the turkey so this is us doing it together.

My roommate Karessa and I

My roommates Rachael, Jenessa, Lichele, Karessa, and me at our roommate KrisitiJill's volleyball game

My roomies and I thinking hard about the game...
We are at a football game cheering on some of the boys that are in our ward.


My roomies and I doing a puzzle together

My friend ashley and I like to give each other back massages

My roommate Lichele and I

Lichele, Jenessa and I cooking for our FHE brothers

My friend ashley and her apartment thougth it would be fun to make gingerbread houses in october so that is what this picture is from

1 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Fred and Carolyn said…

    Looks like you are having lots of fun, that is good, but I don't see any picture of you studying?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home