Staci's Fun Pictures

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Preference Formal Dance

Here's the professional picture! Do you like how he placed me so that star was in the middle of my head??!! (it was really not planned!!)

My roommates and I decided to ask some boys in our ward if they wanted to to go to the Preference Dance with us and they said yes and we had a really good time!!!!


This is my date and his name is Clay we both love country dancing and so we had so much fun! This is the whole gang
The girls...

The boys....

This is us just being goofy...



5 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Fred and Carolyn said…

    Looks like you had a good time Staci, not a bad idea to take a dance class...Dad.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger becky ward said…

    Looks like a fun group! And you look BEA-U-TI-FUL! I am glad you had a good time.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you trip?

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JK, that's a cute pic.

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well said.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home