Staci's Fun Pictures

Monday, April 21, 2008

My new place in Nauvoo!

I live above this little business.
Nice house huh?

These are the steps up to my apartment.

These stairs go down to the business, but they don't use it anymore :)

This is the view you have if you turn right after you go up the stairs
This is the view looking straight up the stairs.

This is part of my closet space, outside my bedroom
This is my bedroom, along with my roommate



This is the kitchen, its got all the essentialsand then some....
they sure had interesting ways of using storage space back then...

This is my pantry
This is my nice, spacious living room, so please come to visit!! :-)



We even have an office! And it has wireless so I can stay in touch with the world!

This bathroom is connected to our room


This is our second bathroom, a little older style

This is the other bathtub that has jets! I still have yet to try those out to see if it actually works!
This is where I will be living this summer. It is pretty clean and big (there is only two of us that will be living here) so I can't complain about that. I had my first day at work today, I will work from 7-4 Monday through Friday. Everybody seems real nice, most of the people I will be working with are senior missionaries so I have very friendly coworkers. I think it is going to be a good experience for me. Feel free to call, text, msn chat, email, or write anytime :)( i still have to find out my address but I will get it soon)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger becky ward said…

    what a great tour staci! looks like a nice place. i am sure your summer will be FULL of great experiences.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, that is super posh...I wish I lived in such a nice clean place in Nauvoo, but with 8+roommates, its a bit impossible. Have fun!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Laura Ward said…

    I bet this is the nicest place you will live in for a while now:)

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger becky ward said…

    You've been tagged! Here's what you gotta do.

    1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
    2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
    3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
    4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home