Staci's Fun Pictures

Saturday, March 15, 2008

These are the days...


This is me with Jessica, Kyle and Jenessa at this place called Big Juds where you can get a hamburger that is 1, 2 or 3 lbs of meat!Jonny and Kyle shared a 1 lb hamburger, us girls just got normal sizes!

My roommates sister invited all of us down to her place for a nice sunday dinner, along with a friend of Jenessa's-he had a good night ;)

This is my roommate KristiJill - she is great!

Some of my roommates: Karessa, Jessica, KristiJill and me

For Jenessa's birthday I made her breakfast- with a little help from the Pillsbury dough boy!


Jenessa and me - I love this girl!

Just having some fun with my friend Kyle
Enjoying some dinner at craigos...




Catch phrase is one of our favorite games to play!


1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger becky ward said…

    looks like you are having WAY too much fun! and eating lots of YUMMY food.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home